About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, November 19, 2012

The christmas tart tin swap

 This is the tin I made from my lovely partner Lynn for the shabby chic christmas tart tin swap at blissfullART 
and here is the beautiful tin she send back.  

I'm dying to pull out the tree and put it on .... I feel the Christmas magic.



6 comments:

Sim said...

So lovely Wendy! <3

Createology said...

Very sweet little altered tins. They will be gorgeous on the Christmas tree. Blissful Creating...

Kelly_Deal said...

Both tins are gorgeous!

Katherine Wolak said...

These are all lovely! I cant wait to pull out my tree too! :D

Hugs,

Dawn said...

very pretty, love the ballerina & Christmas tree Dxx

Nichola said...

Both of them are divine!

Blog Archive