About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

that's it ... I've started

 That's it .. I've started making pretties for christmas  First an altered tin.   This one has a home to go to or it would be staying here with me. 
  and the ballet shoe is also on it's way to special someone ...  and I  love how it turned out.....  I think I need to make one for myself ... good job ballet shoes come in pairs. 
Don't just love this image ... it's a paper whimsy. 

10 comments:

Sim said...

You're very unique!
Beautiful work, as always! :)

Pam @ Frippery said...

Absolutely lovely creations.

A Vintage Fairy said...

I like these, wonderful job!

Createology said...

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas...beautiful treasures.

Creative Wings Boutique said...

yes christmas is in full swing at my craft table
hugs

Ms Misantropia said...

Yep, it's hard not to begin Christmas crafting - what else is there to do in November?!

Martina2801 said...

Lovely Christmas creations, dear Wendy!
In this gloomy weather, there is often time to work.
Have a nice sunday my friend.
Hugs MARTINA

Marti McClure said...

Love the shoe Wendy! Whoever it is going to is one lucky girl. Have a great Sunday. ~Marti

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous! Kim

Lynn Stevens said...

Wonderful creations Wendy and so is my Darling Shabby ornament you made. It arrived safe and sound. So So sweet. Thank you so much and for the darling little flowers too.
hugs Lynn

Blog Archive