About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's a start!

The first christmas of my married life I started making handmade christmas cards for my family and a few friends ...

  Now twenty something years later I'm still doing that every year. 

In November I pull out my ideas book and think how I what my cards to look. They have improved since those first ones ,which were felt christmas trees with seed beads sown on....
 My mum has saved each and everyone.  
I hope she loves this years ones.  I took my inspiration from the beautiful image from Paper Whimsy. Thanks to Gale for putting the image back on sale  and Kimberly for the idea.
  Each one is different,  the common link is the image.   These ones are in Mr H suitcase , as he's flying to England tonight to visit the families. Darn it! one of us needed to stay at home with the dogs and kids.    But he has my list of things I need and want, Bistro  gravy, Yorkshire pudding mix and Jaffa cakes! 

So only another twenty or so to get made, Easy !  
  

3 comments:

Denise said...

You never cease to amaze Me after all this time.Your neighbor Denise

Kelly_Deal said...

Gorgeous cards!

A Vintage Fairy said...

I love your cards! So pretty.

Blog Archive