About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'm tangled up


with the new kit from hidden vintage studios
  





5 comments:

Sim said...

J'adoooooore!

Sim said...

Génial! J'adore! :)

fairyrocks said...

These are spectacular. I haven't tried this, but you make my fingers itch. Thanks for sharing

peggy gatto said...

I am going shopping!
What fun! and I like your new banner!!!!

Sandy said...

This is soooooo cute.
Wonderful my sweet Miss Wendy.

Have a lovely weekend my friend.
xoxo

Blog Archive