About Me

My Photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy thanksgiving



This is going to be an important Thanksgiving for me this year. I will be celebrating my first Thanksgiving as an American citizen. 
Like so many before me I have adopted the USA as my home.



 And with that, the turkey is going to taste extra special. 

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving

8 comments:

Sim said...

Hi Wendy, I wish you a happy time for you and yours! This feast doesn't exist in my part of the world, but it looks great!

(Words verification...Spams a lot for you too!?)

Createology said...

Welcome Wendy and May you be blessed Thanksgiving and everyday. Hugs...

Jane said...

Congratulations! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day celebration!

Katherine Wolak said...

A Happy Thanksgiving my dear! :D

Hugs,

Janet Ghio said...

Happy "furst" Thanksgiving Wendy!

Pandora said...

Congrats! Happiest gobble day ever!

Cindy Rose said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that the turkey on your table (tell me there was no duck please) tasted extra special!!
Hugs, Cindy

Angel 007 said...

Hi Wendy,
I'm from Germany and I found your blog by accident. I see you love angels and elves just like me. You have so many beautiful angels and fairies pictures. Your blog I think it's beautiful and I really liked your work.
May I ask you how you falling star on your blog get when you move the mouse. I find the Enchanting, and it would look very nice on my blog.
I even fly a little angel on my mouse cursor.
Can you perhaps tell me where I can get these beautiful stars?
I hope to hear from you.
Kind regards and wishes you a nice Sunday: Carmen;-)
PS.
I hope you understand my English