About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Christmas cake box swap


You will be sorted in to groups of three players and you will make a " cake box" for each swapper in your group and you will received  one back from each swapper in your group. 

I will email you the pattern of the box  so they are all the same size.. Thank you Lorraine for the pattern , You rock!  Let you imagination go wild as you decorate the outside of each box  and then fill them with artsy goodies for your partners.

The items in your boxes should be Vintage  or Vintage inspired and fit into the Christmas theme.  Old buttons, lace , ribbon, millinery,  trims, jewelry findings, ephemera, images, charms, Interesting bits&bobs, Etc.The boxes are small so they will fill up quickly.

 Please remember to sent quality, usable items ....items you would like to receive in your box. 

 You will need to mail your boxes directly to your partners... postmarked December 1st...

 Please, Please don't sign up if you can't make your boxes and have them filled by the due date of December 1st ..

To sign up please email at BLISS.WDA@gmail.com

I will need your 
Name  
Email address
Blog address
Mailing Address

  I will send you a confirmation email once I have your info and sent you the box pattern. 
  I will close the sign up on Monday 5th November  and email your partners details on the Tuesday evening... 

Feel free to grab the button and add to your blog 





2 comments:

Denise said...

Make room for Me please.If you need more people I am willing.Denise Knuckled54@yahoo.com

Denise said...

I'm starting making mine today. Thank you Wendy

Blog Archive