About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

building houses

 I love glitter houses, the cuteness, the faded charm, the sparkle and glitter,  they are so enchanting  that this year with the thanks to pinterest and this link http://melstampz.blogspot.com/2008/09/wee-houses-35-templates-tutorials.html....... I  started building my own


 A church 

 and a wee cottage
 I 'm so happy with how the first two turned out. I think I need to make more. Maybe add a christmas faerie or two. 

8 comments:

Createology said...

Your little glitter houses are magical. Blissful Creations...

Creative Wings Boutique said...

very pretty wendy...
hugs

Debi said...

This is so wintery and pretty, love it Wendy!! Debi x

kluckingbear said...

What a great idea! Thanks for the link :)

Angel 007 said...

Hi Wendy,
Your little Christmas cottage looks very charming, and designed with great attention to detail. I like it very well.
Many Greetings Carmen :)

Sim said...

What a beauty, what a great work! :)

Denise said...

They look wonderful.Congrats!

Ms Misantropia said...

I love your little houses!

Blog Archive