About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Angel wings

 Shabby and oh so chic angels wings made with the help  from Dawn's fabulous tutorial .  Here the link
 http://the-feathered-nest.blogspot.com/

So easy to do, once you know how.... I got my sowing machine out  but Dawn glued her's....  I'm thinking how cool would a bigger pair look...    

7 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

thanks for the link!! beautiful!

Createology said...

Your newest banner is beautiful. How fun to create Angel wings and they are lovely. Dawn has wonderful tutorials. Blissful Creating...

A Vintage Fairy said...

I love these! How pretty, I may have to try these. Have a great day.

Jacqui said...

Gorgeous!! Blessings from Jacqui

Linda Carole Bloom said...

I LOVE these wings! Your glitter houses are great too! How about a tutorial on those?? Going to see the wing instructions now . . .

The Feathered Nest said...

I just LOVE your angel wings Wendy!!!! I so understand about you gathering the fabric on the sewing machine too! I just wanted to make them so folks that couldn't sew could do them...thank you so much for the link love too! hugs and love, Dawn

Mina said...

These are so amazing, Wendy! Beautiful work, my friend.

Blog Archive