About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A taste of India

Rian sheets this month  will transport you to the sights and sounds of the India.  




One of my favorite movie is Vanity fair  with Reese Witherspoon ( Becky Sharp) and Jonathan Rhys Meyers ( George Osborne)   it too as a taste of India and that's what inspired this piece ...    as Becky traveled to India with Joseph Sedley, wouldn't she have sent a letter back to her dear friend Amelia Sedley telling her of  the wonder of her new home.

5 comments:

Sim said...

I adore what you've made Wendy!
I wish to be able to do such a wonderful artwork!
You rock my friend! :)

Janet Ghio said...

Love these!

Ms Misantropia said...

Beautiful, sumptuous designs and colors!

Debi said...

I LOVE This Wendy!!!! just Fab! Debi x

Electra said...

These are gorgeous, Wendy! Aren't the sheets delicious?

Blog Archive