About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

A glue book



In April I started a swap and here are all the wonderful pages.. I just need to make a cover and back in keeping with all the beautiful pages I received in the swap 

  Starting with the first month April Spring time from Jan, Sandy, Kim,Janet, 

 Shades of Blue from Janet,Linda, Sandy,Karla
 Here comes the bride from Janet,Sandy , Karla,Linda 

At  the beach from  Kim, Karla,linda, Janet
 Egg and nests from Jan, Janet, Linda,

 Pretty faces from JoAnne ,Mary Ann, Karla, Linda 

Music and dance  from Karla,Jo Anne, Janet,Linda
 Marie Antoinette  from Karla, JoAnne,Janet,Linda
 and lastly Happy Holidays from Linda, Mary Ann, Janet, 
 

3 comments:

Tracie Dean said...

Wow, these are all so beautiful!!

You started this in April?? That is dedication my friend.

I love the Wedding one with "Bella and Edward" from Twilight...haha

Happy Crafting,
Tracie
Dean Designs
http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

"MOI" Freubel said...

It seems fantastic to me when you receive such awesome ATC's from over the wold Wendy. What a lovely cards to cherish :-)

Dawn said...

This is wonderful but then you all did such lovely swaps I always wanted to play in ;0) Dxx

Blog Archive