About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Beautiful soul




Some images come along  that are so interesting, they beg to be used. I wonder what her name was?  what was her story? Did she travel from England to marry. Her eyes are so piercing that you feel she is looking into your soul...  

and so with that I titled this altered canvas The beautiful soul 


 She's from the new kit from hidden vintage studio ... yes the title cracks me up too 

2 comments:

The Altered Bee said...

Not a big fan of Halloween myself, but these are gorgeous! I love your way with layering!

Mina said...

Oh yes, her eyes are mesmerizing! Your creation is so beautiful Wendy, and what a chuckle I got from that title. lol

Blog Archive