About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

so behind in my thank yous it's not funny!


Wow this month is just flying by and I have a backlog of thank yous to sent ... first to Lou Anne  at the misplaced mermaid. I won her giveaway at the faeries tea party .. thank you Lou Anne



 My next set of thank yous go to Mina and Michele for the bewitching gowns they sent me.... Have you ever wondered what a witch wears for the All hallows ball? .. I think these fabulous gowns would be the answer..  thank you 
 and next a big thank you to Kimberly for hosting the Halloween tag swap.  There's my book 

 thank you to  JoAnne
  Mercedes
  Tabitha 
 Kimberly 
and Sabrina 

3 comments:

Denise said...

Each tag is wonderful and so fun.

Dawn said...

I LOVE the dress!!! I'm adding it to Pinterest right now!!!

Mina said...

I am so happy that you enjoyed the dress and everything else is also so very beautiful. Hugs sweetie.

Blog Archive