About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Lazy day weekend

Yes I spent nearly the whole weekend in bed , most of it knocked out because of the two day Migraine headache that decided to arrived  Thursday night and like a unwanted guest did not go until Sunday  morning. 

I don't feel bad about lazing about I think sometimes your body just needs a rest from the rushing  and needs time to recoup .... Migraines are about the only thing that knock me out ....Like most Mums I have to be dying with a cold or illness before I stop my rushing about  and even then I work through it... not with a Migraine............ I just have to Surrender! 




8 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Glad you are feeling better. Migranes are no fun!

Jacqui said...

Hope you are all better now, keep looking after yourself!

Hugs

Jacqui

A Vintage Fairy said...

I received your Fairy Tin over the week end. It is beautiful. I LOVE IT! So very thankful I was the winner!
Hugs, Kim :)

Wendy said...

Glad you are up and feeling better now. This world would be in a serious lack of fairy dust and enchantment if you were to be down for too long.
Wishes and Whimsy
Wendy from Wonderland

Terri said...

Hello Wendy,
I am sorry to hear you were experiencing migraines. I hope you are completely recovered now.
At least there is one thing that will help you surrender! lol! I think all moms have something, that way their bodies do get the occasional chance to catch up : )
Hugs,
Terri

Katherine Wolak said...

Hello! I do pray that you are better! Im so with you on migranes, have em! :D

Hugs,

Createology said...

Migraines are horrible. I used to suffer greatly with them for 2-3 days. Quiet, darkness and rest is the very best. You are wise to honor your body and give it time to recoup. Blessings dear...
P.S. Thank you so very much for the FABULOUS ATCs from Le Mysterieus Carnival. I love them!

Mina said...

Migraines are the worst! I completely agree that sometimes the body demands a rest, and if the mind ignores it, the body knows how to get its way. I am sure glad you feel better, my lovely friend. Mina

Blog Archive