About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, October 15, 2012

in case you missed it

There's a new kit at Hidden Vintage studios 



Not only famous for his horny toad message oil but also his rare and beautiful , red colored weenie dog Ruby, who not only can bark  God save the Queen  but is very good at finding all the toads that escape from the Emporium at night.  Oops I think she missed a few! 

3 comments:

peggy gatto said...

love what you created and of course I got this fab kit too!

Electra said...

Ruby is the perfect addition to a perfect piece!

Terri Kahrs said...

Ohhhh, Wendy! I'm soooo happy that I've stopped by today! Your wonderful piece touched my heart with it's magic!!! I've just re-entered blogland and had to stop by to see what you've been up too!!! Thank you for your warm wishes!!! Hugs, Terri ♥

Blog Archive