About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

EA Poe journal


 The Raven

Once upon a a midnight dreary , while I pondered weak and weary. Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore. 
While I nodded nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of someone gentle rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
 "Tis some visitor" I muttered,"tapping at my chamber door.
 Only this and nothing more.


This is for Mary Ann  I hope she enjoys writing in her spooky thoughts 

2 comments:

Regina said...

Oh Wendy..she should LOVE it!! Awesome as always my friend.

Hugs,
Regi

Mina said...

Oh, I know Mary Ann will love it! Who wouldn't?

Blog Archive