About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Artist trading cards for VPI


The Littlest witches for the vintage Halloween swap at VPI 
and this ones going to the winner of the WTA  Connie wanted Halloween themed cards 

5 comments:

Terri said...

Hello Wendy,
Totally Awesome ATCs!!! I love your compositions and images. So spooky cool! You get me in the mood for some Halloween crafting : )
Hugs,
Terri

ann said...

Wendy these are wonderful I love Halloween !!

Lynn Stevens said...

Fabulous ATC's Wendy, Spooktacular comes to mind.
Hugs Lynn

Constance said...

Thanks for the adorable WTA ATC Wendy! She's bewitchingly beautiful. And that awesome bonus Halloween skinny or postcard! Wowie wow! I love it, thank you!

Mina said...

These ATC's are fantastic. I hope you have a beautiful weekend. Warmest hugs, Mina

Blog Archive