About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

witch me

 It's not often sit down and just make an ATC just for the fun of it . They are normally made for a swap or for someone  but this weekend for the first time in a long time, I made these ATC just for me and it felt good. 


credits:  images from hidden vintage studios and tumble fish studios and Lisa's altered art 


3 comments:

Kelly_Deal said...

Wendy, your atc's are awesome!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Good for you! I need to remember to do that sometimes too.

my cup of tea said...

I feel the same way! I plan on making some for myself too!
~Donna~

Blog Archive