About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

the excitement is rising





With only 3 days to go until the moonlight party under the big top..... My studio and house is in full circus mode....  there is so much glitter on my table the dogs have it over their back each time their walk under .... Willow has agree she will wear a clown's hat  but Acorn's still thinking about it.   


 Remember to have your post up and running on the night before the 29th so it's ready for our overseas guests..... and add your party link to the comments at  
http://moonlightpartyunderthebigtop.blogspot.com






3 comments:

cmoh said...

So excited working on my pictures today!

The Shop Around the Corner said...

Looking forward to it, Wendy. Glitter explosion here too. ;)
Much love,
Marcia

The Shop Around the Corner said...

Looking forward to it, Wendy. Glitter explosion here too. ;)
Much love,
Marcia

Blog Archive