About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, September 14, 2012

tag a pretty witch



Sad but true I think I'm losing it .....  IT being my mind ... I have you checked on my music... I love this piece  of music  it's called the dance of the dead..  Fitting for Halloween don't you think ? Any hoo back to why I think I'm losing it  .. I came on the blog to check out my blog list and checked on the music and then moved the mouse around in time with the music , as you know I have faerie dust .......Anyway at the end of the music I realised what I had been doing...... Yep !   lost it !!!!!  
 luckily I did not lose my muse. It's full Halloween mode... 


These bewitching pretty witches are going to Kimberly http://artjoystuff.blogspot.com for her tag swap 



I do like a pretty witch sometimes 

The images are from hidden vintage studios http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=41 and a freebie from dear Beckie  at http://whymsicalmusings.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Creative Wings Boutique said...

soo pretty..ill cross my fingers one makes it my way..hugs

Kelly_Deal said...

Wendy, your tags are so pretty! I'm hoping to get mine done this weekend!

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hey Wendy,
These are lovely,
And a BOOtiful addition to the swap!
Thanks for joining the fun.
enJOY a sweet weekend,
Kimberly

Something Special said...

Love your tags, got to get to mine soon. love these though. Hey I am having a giveaway at my blogs in honor of a new grandchild born. Come check it out!

Lululiz said...

You are not alone! Tehehe, I often move the mouse around in time with the rhythm of a song, its great fun. (Even worse, I sing along.) I thought I was crackers, but if you do it as well, then surely we can't be, must be normal, lol.
You pretty witch tags are great, and I do hope that I'll get one of yours in the swap, that would be awesome.

Martina2801 said...

Wendy, this tags are terrific! Beautifully created!

Mina said...

Your witches are all lovely! Hugs.

Blog Archive