About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, September 10, 2012

party , party , party




A fairy tea party ...  hosted by Inspiration Avenue on September 23th 2012  Can you imagine the fun..... 

I left a tiny wee invite on the rose bush to let the fairies in my garden know I'm having a fairy tea for them .... 

I know they will be so excited , I bet they are sowing their dresses now and pulling out their dancing shoes  
Because there will be dancing in the moonlight ...  and fairy cakes  and honey moon tea......... I hope you can come too 

4 comments:

Katherine Wolak said...

wouldnt mind dancing with some fairies. :) Lovely pictures too, my dear! :D

Hugs,

Lou Anne said...

Your fairy images are delightful! I'm so glad you'll be joining the party.

Effie said...

Hi... Bought the mould from my local cake decorating shop...
Effie

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I sure hope I remember to join, this is a good one!

Blog Archive