About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Life is a beautiful Fairy tale

  There has been several Fairy Tale/ Fable ATC swap lately.. These are mine for the blissfullATC swap and these are the one I got back from Melanie



  this one came from my sister Julie  




and more fantasy and fable Artist trading cards from the talented ladies at VPI 
Gina 

Lynn

Mary Ann

Kris

Nancy

and this is mine 




2 comments:

Denise said...

I need to visit you more often.It's been a long time since I've swapped through your beautiful blog.Maybe I'll catch a sign up in time soon:)

Dawn said...

Some lovely work here I do love the ATCs you made lovely work xx

Blog Archive