About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Join me in the moonlight


It's nearly time ...


  for the moonlight party under the big top

  I'm so excited......   The side shows are massing and if you would like to join in the fun, there's still time 



I'm working on something for my party post ..... would  you like a peak? 

I've have been playing with lots of glitter 

I'll show you more on September 29th 

There going to be lots to see and a giveaway  

So make sure you save the date


„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ Come to the circus the greatest show on earth ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ the lions roar ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ the elephants dance ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ! ^__^ nothing could ever be so grand!
!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““

4 comments:

Karri Reiser said...

I love the new look.

Sim said...

J'aime beaucoup tout ce que tu fais et le nouveau look de ton blog! :)
Amitiés.

DogsMom said...

It seems far away but I am sure the time will fly!

Ms Misantropia said...

I am so looking forward to all the blog parties this fall - beginning with yours! My circus post is gonna be all pink and fluffy... :)

Blog Archive