About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, September 21, 2012

it will soon be faerie time

 The faeries are gathering ,  faerie dust is being scattered...in  readiness for the faerie tea on the Sunday 23th. I hope you'll pop over the faeries and I would love to see you and there will be a giveaway

1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I have a lot of reading to catch up on since I have not been blogging much. Lots of changes going on and I have been a busy bee with my art!

Have missed you!

Blog Archive