About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

fall crown




Each season I make a new crown for my head..... well not my head  but this head. 











I have an other one in the works for Mercedes  she's my partner for the "I crown thee... the Mini fall faerie crown swap" at blissfullART 



 They are fun to make and even more fun to wear...  What  do you think?   I should wear this one to the store  ! or do you think it's a tad too much ? LOL 

6 comments:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Beautiful job Wendy!
The colors are sooo very Fall!
enJOY a sweet evening,
Kimberly

Creative Wings Boutique said...

oh what a BEAUTIFUL crown...hugs

Lululiz said...

Oh go on, wear it yourself! It is such a fabulous crown, you'd be very much admired.

Nichola said...

Damn. I think I need a crown now too! It's wonderful.

Nook and Cranny said...

Great crown! I say wear it out, what the heck!!!
Thanks for stopping by my "Spooky Toddler" blog post and leaving the wonderful comment.
Have a great weekend.
Michele

Lynn Stevens said...

How fun it this!!! Wonderful crown Wendy
hugs Lynn

Blog Archive