About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A wee witches house

This fabulous piece of witchy whimsy is from my dear friend  Beckie Loyall .. http://whymsicalmusings.blogspot.com 

Isn't is wonderful, one might even say BOO-t-ful  


watch out the witches are in, I think I see some toil and trouble 

He looks as if he's up to no good , something wicked this way comes 
Thank you Beckie  Love it! 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

very spooky!!! and beautiful!!
have a great week
lisa

Kelly_Deal said...

This is really awesome Wendy! I love it!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

that is one awesome little cottage...you are a lucky little witchy!

Blog Archive