About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A BEWITCHING HOME







    This is the house of Newt and her sister Toad they are young witches  but they are odd, instead of having a witches cat they have a Halloweenie doggy.  Her name is ghost

 They are on they way to live with Karla....  



3 comments:

Kelly_Deal said...

Wendy, this is so stinking cute! I so have to make one of these! I have a bin full of bird houses in the basement.

The Shop Around the Corner said...

LOVE it, and all the imaginative details that go with it. I'm a dog person, so I could definitely see myself with a Halloweenie doggy instead. ;) Wait, Jack Skellington has a Halloweenie dog too. teehee

Fun visiting.
Marcia



DogsMom said...

That house will keep an eye over the neighborhood.

You have the best ideas!

Blog Archive