About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, September 3, 2012

13 weeks of Halloween

 A bumper week for new kits from hidden Vintage  studios  The Owl bros Miro kit ... These guys are the hosts with the most ... they throw parties that can wake the dead

 

This is my digital piece 
and the next kit is full of Haunting Heroines... you wouldn't want to met these ladies on a dark night .. they make perfect Witches  as you can see from my artist trading cards for a swap at blissfull ART 
and I made a cut and paste piece with a wood block...   Doesn't she look boo-t-ful sitting on her pet crow?
Both kits are available today at http://www.deviantscrap.com

3 comments:

Michelle Webb said...

Love the witchy ATC's and the wood block is awesome. I love your blog! Michelle x

Katherine Wolak said...

I love your amazing kits! These are so creative and haunting! :)

Hugs,

Dawn said...

Halloween is so not me! :( but I can still appreciate clever and wicked work ;0) xx

Blog Archive