About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

13 weeks of Halloween .... the spellbinders and Toil and Trouble




Time for two more fabulous kits from hidden vintage studios 

Are you ready for the Spellbinders , witchy images ready to cast a spell over you and your art work 



and Toil and his sister Trouble they don't mean to get in to so much spooky mischief 
 




Both kits are available now at http://www.deviantscrap.com

3 comments:

peggy gatto said...

ooooooooo, I love these!

Katherine Wolak said...

I seriously love all of these! :D The one with the vintage face is my fave! :)

Hugs,

Lynn Stevens said...

Aren't they just Fabulous! Love their images!
hugs lynn

Blog Archive