About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

13 week of Halloween ... Happy Halloweenie


This is my all time favorite kit to come from Tracey and Melissa
 at hidden vintage studios ... it may have something to do with the cute use of Ruby Tracey 's weenie dog...  I have two weenies myself  Willow and Acorn and so working with this kit was a pleasure and a joy...
   This is weenie Boo 

 background, moon crowaboutstudio 


weenie, hat paper signs hidden vintage studios 

Butterfly tumble fish studios






 She turned up again in front of the Bewitching house I made for Karla for a blissfullART swap 

 It's available now at http://www.deviantscrap.com

2 comments:

Nook and Cranny said...

Love, love weenie boo!!!
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

Mina said...

Oh, I love Weenie Boo and that bewitching house is utterly amazing, Wendy.

Blog Archive