About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

where faeries live

 faeries live in cute houses just like this ...... this is for Lou  and it's winging it's way as I type..... 

Nut will insisted on climbing on to the roof, he 's looking to catch a ride from a passing dragonfly.   
 and May-bud is praying for rain, her flowers need a drink
and Willow tree is just shy, let's not look at her.  



Oops look who fell asleep sitting on the back of a mouse.... faerie Pip.... 


I forgot to tell you the faerie images are from http://moonlightjourney.blogspot.com 


 

10 comments:

Kim said...

so beautiful...and magickal!

Karri Reiser said...

So beautiful. I love the little one sleeping.

Janet Ghio said...

What an adorable fairy house!!

Katherine Wolak said...

How CUTE is that?! LOVE the creativity!!! :D

Hugs,

pippinsnest said...

Am loving your little fairy house and especially faerie pip on top of that mouse Lets hope the mouse hasn't got a busy day planned or who knows were she mite wake up x

Jacqui said...

That is too cute for words!!
Have a great weekend..

PlumCat Art said...

Just love that little faerie snoozin'. The whole house is just magical! Hugs, Mary Ann

Lorraine said...

Oh Wendy, these are just adorable, and I love your little narrative!! xo Lorraine

Linda Carole Bloom said...

I love your fairy house - any chance of doing a tutorial???

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Makes me smile, adorable. Yes a tutorial would be great.

Blog Archive