About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, August 4, 2012

We have our winners

Thank you to all who left comments I was lovely to meet you all 





Thank you




We had 23 who  had the right answer that Januray 27 1832 was the birthday of Lewis Carrolls 



The winners of the Alice in Wonderland cup cakes  are 






 Laura  at http://laurasfavoritethings.blogspot.com/ I love, love, love your beautiful tea party! I had such 
fun visiting you. Lewis Carroll's b-day is Jan 27, 1832. Have a 
fantabulous day!
blessings




 fair rosamund  http://fairrosie.blogspot.com/ What a magical party!! And thank you for the opportunity to win those beautiful cupcakes: his birthday is January 27th :) ~Lauren


Congratulation  Laura and Lauren




Please email with you  mailing address  bliss.wda@gmail.com

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh, Wow! Thank you so much! This is so cool! I'll send you an email soon.
blessings
~*~

Blog Archive