About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

the Midnight reverie




It's here at last..... The deviant scrap "collective collaboration of kits which have all been inspired by the novel the night circus by Erin Morgenstern 



http://www.deviantscrap.com

This has been a joy to design for, I loved the novel with all it's descriptive details and yes I didn't mind the ending at all... seeing  the characters come to life in the kit from Messlia and Tracey from Hidden Vintage studios  and the details and props from Ilidi at Rucola designs. 


 It made me want to host a circus theme blog party so I could go to one of the midnight dinners.


Imagine walking around le cirque des reves or the circus of dreams with a touch of red upon my person.  Maybe a black top hat with a single red rose or red shoes....    go into the labyrinth with Poppet and Widget.




I was inspired to make marvelous carousel but not with wooden animals but the magical ones like the ones from the story


To make an altered tin with the young Celia standing at the opening of her tent

  But these kits also work for something a little more darker....   Say you planned to visit 

hosted by Anna and Marfi  at  http://frostedpetunias.blogspot.com  


You'll need some images maybe like this....  Madame Black Owner of the Witches Apothecary





2 comments:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

What a creativity and what cool and beautiful Wendy.
Lovely greet
Marja

DogsMom said...

Your past few posts have enchanted me.
I need to do some shopping so I can do some crafting!
Thank you for telling me about FP's blog hop in October.
It was she who told me about your big event coming up in September!

http://moonlightpartyunderthebigtop.blogspot.com/

I am Over The Big Top with anticpation!

Blog Archive