About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

the harvest Moon

With only a few days until the first of September , the fall season. My thoughts are drawn to the changing leaves on the trees.   
 like magic the evenings start to cool down and the air becomes filled with promise of fall and Halloween .... Like most bloggers I'm already thinking about Halloween...and I have lots to show you over the coming days.   
 Fall also brings such beautiful moons,  harvest moons bright and golden hued  . That's what inspired these ATC's for a swap at VPI 

4 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Very nice Wendy. Love the big moon behind the girls and the autumn colors.

Creative Wings Boutique said...

hi wendy...how can i get into ur atc swaps... do i have to join for the entire year...i couldnt find a sign up on the blog...you were on my mind the other and i was telling my neighbor about atcs and showed her ur wonderful blog...big hugs

ann said...

These are just so totally gorgeous.xx

Constance said...

Stunning Harvest Moon cards! I too love the big moon in the background!

Blog Archive