About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, August 6, 2012

the Halloween season is beginning


Starting with the 13 weeks of Halloween 

Each  Monday a new hallowed Micro kit from hidden vintage studios will be revealed and released at deviant scrap  http://www.deviantscrap.com... This week there are two for you to Boo around   


 
The Essy witch



and the haunting bakery


2 comments:

glitterBugStudios said...

I just wanted to stop by and say how much I love your cards esp. the bakery one, lol. You are a treasure!

Kaylene said...

I have to agree the bakery is a "treat". Cheers

Blog Archive