About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

spoiler alert.....

 Spoiler Alert for Karla and Janet ... if your name is Karla or Janet...  please turn a way from your computer now..................... and leave the room and don't come back until I tell you 


Okay, have they gone?  ( whispering)

 This is the ghost of the white Lady who wanders the grounds searching for her lost love... It's a Gothic tale of jealousy and murder  
 Here's the cabinet card before I altered it. It's going to Karla for the All hallows Eve altered cabinet card swap at the blissfullART group. 


  HEY! I see you looking... boy! some people ... Have they gone ? 


And this is my Vintage haunted Halloween 
shrine for Janet also for a blissfullART swap  ... This is the good witch Joan who famous for her spice pumpkin tea and toad cookies made with fresh toad



4 comments:

Lululiz said...

My goodness, the white lady looks so different in her wedding finery, I had to look twice to make sure it was the same person as on the cabinet card. What a change.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

How sad that I am the wrong Karla!! Gorgeous!!

Terri said...

Hello Wendy,
Oh My! I think Karla and Janet are going to be super thrilled! I wish I was one of them! Lol!
I adore both of your Halloween themed art pieces....FABULOUS!!!!!
Hugs,
Terri

Cameron said...

You make the most wondrous and magical creations!

These are beautiful!

Blog Archive