About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

running away to join the circus




  I 'm in full circus mode now making art of my post for the  moonlight party under the big top


The side shows are getting ready, the performers are honing their acts... I'm popping the popcorn, hanging the banners and adding glitter and magic to everything  





There's still time if you'd like to run away to the circus too...
follow this link
 

4 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Who doesn't LOVE the circus! Darling projects Wendy.
hugs Lynn

Karri Reiser said...

Hi Wendy,
I signed up to be a part of your Moonlight Party and now I'm a nervous wreck. I've never done anything like this before and I don't want to do it wrong. My question is am I actually putting a party together or am I creating art inspired by the book. My original plan was to make either a miniature of a circus scene but then I read someone's blog that is participating and the way they made it sound the requirement was a party with a table setting of the circus.
Thanks Karri
BTW what you made is adorable

BLiSsAngELs said...

Karri no no don't be a nervous wreck... It should be fun ......you do what you want and how you want to do it ...... just be inspired with the circus whether that's making a piece of circus inspired art or having doing a table setting and eating lots of popcorn and circus food ... sound yummy! ...or dressing up I think I'm going to try get willow and Acorn ( my dogs) to wear clown hats .... well i can try LOL what to you bet Acorn tries eats his...

There is no right or wrong .....if you are enjoying do it then it's right ...... I think the miniature circus sounds wonderful and if you go for it ... I can't wait to see it.....
what ever you decide remember to take lots and lots of photos, more than you think.... and if you need my to help just drop me a line again ..... I'm here to help

Karri Reiser said...

Thank you so much, I feel much better. I've had this idea to use Altoids tins to create small pieces of art to represent my favorite books. I figured this would be a great one to try it out.
Thanks

Blog Archive