About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

NiCe MaIL

I Love getting nice mail , not bills , mailers or junk but parcels filled with goodies . I had nice mail this weekend ..

this fabulous altered cabinet card 




 from Linda Koch http://alteredvisionsfiber.blogspot.com/

Click on the photo to see all the details,lots of layers  Thank you Linda I love it..  

Also thank you for the extra goodies too 

No comments:

Blog Archive