About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My first animation ......... my sisters first animation Tim eat your heart out LOL

A bit of halloween fun from my sister Julie....  it's her first  animation film  and i don't think it will be her last      here's her link

5 comments:

Createology said...

Enchanting...I adore this!

Cameron said...

I love her Title "Creative Genius"....yes!!

So cute :)

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

This is really brilliant Wnedy. Marvelous work.
Lovely greet
Marja

Katherine Wolak said...

That is just so cute! What a great piece of work! :)

Hugs,

Mehmona Ruby said...

it is really nice .I adore this! Gifts to Pakistan

Blog Archive