About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

come children to where the faeries play

 Eight pages for the faerie book hosted by Karla Nathan   http://karlascottage.typepad.com  You know Iv'e been in my element  making these pages. 
Karla's going to blind them into books for us  and we will have our very our magical books filled with faeries pages from all over... Can't wait...






6 comments:

alveen said...

Delightful!!

Kasia Wolak said...

These are brilliant! I love the breautiful colours and pictures!

Hugs,

Kim said...

Love them all Wendy!

Electra said...

Wow, these are beautiful!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

They are even cuter in person! And oh my, what a sweet cupcake, thanks soooo much!

mercedes scott said...

Wendy, I was the lucky recipient of one of your pages in my book (the "believe" fairy)... it is absolutely divine! I will treasure this wonderful piece of art :)

Blog Archive