About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, August 20, 2012

13 weeks of Halloween


This weeks kit from hidden vintage studios is Miss Black hat 1792. With the boo-t-ful miss Sabrina  Toad stinker winner of the Miss black hat  

Available today at http://www.deviantscrap.com

All these kits come with png files but also included the collage sheets ready for you to print and create ... perfect for digital and cut and paste artists 






I made a cut and paste artist trading card and a digital piece 



4 comments:

Terri said...

Hello Wendy,
This looks great! Great kit, and your ATC is fabulously witchy!
Your digi piece as well is great.
Hugs,
Terri

peggy gatto said...

wonderful creations!

Katherine Wolak said...

Cuuuute! :D I cannot wait for Halloween!

Hugs,

Fair Rosamund said...

Hi Wendy! These are all awesome, I love your work! :)

I wanted to thank you again for the amazing mixed-media cupcake, I just love it! I mentioned it in my blog post here:

http://fairrosie.blogspot.com/2012/08/giveaway-winner-finally-and-other.html

Thanks :) ~Lauren

Blog Archive