About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

who knew ?

That faeries like steam punk too, okay so you got me. I don't know if they do but I do know my partner Wendy does.


 So for the blissfullART faerie house swap  I steampunked it out for her.. At some time I'm going to make myself a whole faerie village.... these altered bird house are so much fun to do.  

2 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Just darling!

Mina said...

Well I did not know that faeries liked steampunk but this little sweetie is certainly enjoying his! That is too adorable.

Blog Archive