About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, July 13, 2012

where bloggers create 2012







Welcome It's that time again to open the door wide and show you all where I play and I do mean Play.... the magic, glitter and glue flows freely in here.




The studio has just been revamped..... the walls had been freshly paint by yours truly.....


 oh okay I had a little help  from the dogs .... they supervised.... pointing out the bits I had missed and  helped   sniffed all my supplies ...as I put them back.  
They are such good helpers .... Acorn is very good at picking  eating  any paper I drop... and Willow has a good eye for design ... she's always ready to add her touch  drool to my art.






I refigure the room. I moved my table to the center of the room ... I love my glass table , its very easy to clean .... nothing won't come off with some glass cleaner and an old credit card.
I had all my pens in pots on a lazy Susan... so I can turn it to find what I need. 


all my other supplies are now neatly put away in these clear plastic boxes.... labeled so I can find what I need quickly 




This one of three notice boards I have now full of inspiration ... magic and fun. 


I can spend hours looking at it ... under it I have this cupboard.  I love the cubbys. 






I store my ribbon, button and vintage flowers here..   





 I always pick up picks when they go on sale.




  






 I store more ATC in this cupboard  then  I switch  them out  as the holidays come and go 
 my tall book shelf is jam packed with goodies, books , swaps.... 
 I found this Christmas card holder  and it work wonderfully for holding ATC... 


 More pretties some of them from my talented friends in blog land 


A high view of  my homemade wire chandelier.... and banners ... I love banners 


 I like to keep a bowl of ATC on my table ... this is  just a few 


More boxes fill with yummy fabric 


now for the computer area.... this is outside my studio  this is where I blog and do my digital art.. 




Well sad to say it's time to say bye and thank you to Karen Valentine for hosting ... and here the link so you can pop over to see all the other creative spaces   http://www.mydesertcottage.com/2012/06/anybody-want-to-party.html 



41 comments:

Marijke van Ooijen said...

Wauw your studio looks amazing!
I love the bleu color on the wall..
And I love your creations...it looks
vintage..and romantic.

Please come and visit my world if you like...

Love from Marijke

Kim said...

Your room looks so beautiful Wendy...thank you so much for the tour! xo

Sim said...

A dreamroom indeed!
Hugs! :)

**CREATIVE CARMELINA** said...

Oh wow....I love your glass table ...almost purchase the same one from IKEA some time ago...but never did. It's beautiful in your space.

and your inspiration board is filled with a lot of pretties!
thanks for sharing. Visit with me too, I'm on the link list this year! finally!


ciao bella
creative carmelina

Tracie Dean said...

Wonderful space. I hope you have many more glorious hours creating magic and fun!!

Heather Graham said...

Such a prety space - I love the lights, the colors you used, and everything you've made and displayed! Pretty!! Would love for you to visit my space sometime - http://stringtownhome.blogspot.com

Your newest follower,
Heather

Michaele said...

Oh Wendy, what a beautiful room, though I am biased: you love banners/bunting and so do I!

I can't wait to explore your blog further, and I do hope you'll come and visit mine when you get the chance.

Michaele

http://twigsandtulle.blogspot.com/2012/07/where-bloggers-create-2012.html

Katherine said...

Hello! :) You have a beautiful studio! I love the abundance of colours and the fairy feel of it! :)

Hugs,

Mary Ellen said...

What a delightful space you have created!! Your post reminded me that I wanted to put some string lights up in my space!

Hope you will have time to peek at my little creative space I created recently.

bee blessed
mary

craftyles said...

Such a pretty color and I love that glass table top idea. Thanks for sharing!

marda said...

Well organized and everything at hand. Lucky you.. love the wall color. Thanks for the great picture of your helpers...dachshunds are really good at that aren't they??? I only have ONE helper!! Thanks for sharing.

Martina2801 said...

Wendy, your studio is a beautiful place. I think that I could feel comfortable in there :-) At the pin wall, I've even discovered a few works of mine :-)

Have a nice weekend my dear. Hugs MARTINA

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Your space is beautiful ! And I love that it is blue. I love color! Your helpers are very, very cute! Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy

Ginger said...

Love your awesome space and looks like we have a lot of creative preferences in common. You are very talented. Come by and visit me.
Ginger

Sandi said...

Beautiful,beautiful work. I loved seeing it and your room.
VictorianGypsy

pippinsnest said...

I am so jealous of your craft space! its a good thing you live so far away because if I got into that room Id never leave!

x Julie I so need to create a craft space for me too!

Karen Valentine said...

Wendy I adore the color you painted your walls! It looks so great in there!!!! Thank you so much for giving us the tour!!!! Have fun browsing the other studios!!!!

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Awesome creative Space ♥
*hugs*deb

Geralyn Gray said...

Very enchanting space......I love the color you painted on the wall......it's like creating in a great big Tiffany box......nice!!!!!!!

Diane said...

I love the blue walls and all the colorful artwork!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

What a nice large space, Wendy! I love all the room you've got. Great idea to put the table in the center of the room. It looks central to all your supplies. Love all the displays. Very creative ones, too, like the card holder. I'll bet you can lose yourself in here for the whole day! Thanks so much for the tour!

TheFairyyellowbugQueen said...

Wendy this is a super oasis of blue enchantment. Magic is the word here. Your corkboard filled with lovelies is to dream about. Love your space!! *smiles* Norma

DeeDee said...

I love it here... thanks for sharing it with us.... so comfy to me...

Helena White said...

Wendy, I love your space and I will return to tour your blog. I love fairies also! I even play a game on Facebook called "Fairyland" lol! ♥ ஆ

A link to one of my poems about Faiies ~

http://memoryboxcreations.blogspot.ca/2011/06/star-sprite-seductress.html

Eva Agnes said...

Your working space is just gorgeous and you make such wonderful exciting art.
Especially I love the colour you have painted your room in.
It's a happy colour. Love it!
Hugs Eva Agnes

Deb S said...

Lovely, happy room! I've been thinking about those little lights and now that I've seen them here, I know I NEED! Love the inspiration board - NEED that too!
Drop on by my space if you have a sec - I'll be watching for you!

Blessed Serendipity said...

What a great space to spend hours in. I love it.

blessings,
Danielle

fairyrocks said...

Wendy, I am still working my way down the awesome list.
Thanks for popping by. Boy you sure picked a gorgeous shade of blue for your room. Such a nice space you make your magic in.
Keep smiling and creating my friend

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah lovely craft space, My Dog helps out too with her drool and picking up paper and eating it, Thanks for sharing, Hazelxo

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love all your cubbies so cutely decorated and fun~ Fun space TFS

Sandy said...

Love the color of your room! What a fun place to create in. Adore your mascots, Willow and Acorn, I do so love doxies! (have one of my own) Thank you for sharing your happy space!

suziqu's thread works said...

Hi Wendy I can see how much fun you have in there - you love cubbies too just like me!
You seem to be a prolific worker and it shows.
Thanks for sharing all this beauty with us!
Suzy

Maureen Hayes said...

That color is amazing! The whole room is magical!

. said...

Fairy land, its nice to see both your creative space and what you have created. Lots of pretty things.

Fun With This and That said...

What fun wonderful place .I like the wall paint color. Laura Q

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Hi Wendy,
I love your new wall color! I am running late, because my German Shepherd (shown on my porch) became very ill on Saturday and has been in the vet hospital ever since with hemolytic anemia, he has had 1 blood transfusion so far and is on high-dose Prednisone, Immuran and vincristine. I am tentatively hopeful today. So please send good thoughts to Marley D. Anyway, thanks so much for the tour! Did your dogs have blue tails while you were painting? Marley had a pale pink one, because he kept wagging against the wall.

Kadee said...

I just want to come over and just sit!!! Surrounded by all that yumminess makes my heart go pitty-pat. My studio is cheery but minimalist so I can make room for inspiration such as yours! I have tons of vintage photos... can't help myself.....and love what you do with yours! I will most assuredly be back again... thanks for sharing!

Maureen said...

What a great idea to use the Christmas card holder to display ATCs! Thanks for the tour!

Theresa said...

Lovely vignettes! Pretty wall color and magical lights!

Creative Grammie said...

You must have so much fun creating in your magical space! It looks like you have lots of space there. Thanks so much for the tour.

Scrap Krazed said...

Love your work, its amazing!!!!

Blog Archive