About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, July 9, 2012

moonlight and faeries

We have some fun swaps coming up soon at blissfullART one of them is a Vintage Haunted Halloween Shrine Swap. So Kim and I thought we would test it out so to speak  and so we had a private swap.... of faerie theme shrines









Kim super magical faerie shrine arrived today as if by magic on my doorstep.....  






  and this is mine for her. 
if you are interested in joining BlissfullART   the link is on my side bar 


 blissfullART is a yahoo group open to experienced artists who enjoy working in a variety of mixed media and altered arts.
Please be sure to fill out the questionnaire that will come to you in the form of an email from the yahoo group after you apply, without that questionnaire we will not consider your application to the group.BlissfullART is open only to the USA 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful. This is something that I would leave up al the time. Halloween is my faveorite.

Mina said...

Both of these are just magical enchantment. You ladies are so gifted, my beautiful friend.

Blog Archive