About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

the moonlight party under the big top


Yes Kim and I are hosting our first circus theme blog party and all are welcome to join us on September 29    
where? 


 I hear you ask  


http://moonlightpartyunderthebigtop.blogspot.com/




Spread the word  if you like the circus then this is the place to be 


now if your wondering why a circus theme  well it's because of this book ... I started reading it and was so inspired.... 


so if you'd like to join in the FUN!  follow the link 






1 comment:

Janet Ghio said...

Wow--don't you love the book!! Can't pass this party up!!

Blog Archive