About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The dReAMer oF tHE DReaMs






"We are the music makers  and the dreamers of the dreams"
 ~Willy Wonka~







9 comments:

Martina2801 said...

Terrific piece, Wendy! Beautifully created!

Katherine said...

This is stunning!!! I love the fairytale-dream feel of this! :D

Hugs,

Sandy said...

Oh Wendy thanks for the Willy Wonka Quote. I love this film.
Your work is a dream. So so lovely and wonderful details. Perfect job. xoxo

Mina said...

Your imagination and skill always inspires me.

Dawn said...

Oh aren't these yummy? oh yes says me ;0)

Flutter Before You said...

Amazing work! And that's my favorite quote too!!!Enchanting:)

Marti McClure said...

Hi Wendy, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this little box! Have a great weekend. ~Marti

Linda said...

Hi Wendy, I love it also and you can't say enough good things about Willy Wonka. This work of your is amazing.

Nora MacPhail said...

That's fascinating! Your art is very unique and original. Wonderful.

Blog Archive