About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

mermaids creatures of impulse




for the the blissfullATC swap


street credits ... backgrounds from Fine crafted designs  undersea ATC and mermaids are from Valerie athttp://thesumofallcrafts.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Denise said...

I love all these mermaid ATCs.I like a little more room for myself with tags.I should do some mermaid tags,but those on your post are gorgeous.-Denise

donna!ee said...

WOW...very inspiring! thanks for sharing :)

Something Special said...

I just finished 8 mini (microscope slide size) mermaid card for Vintage Dragonfly's swap. so I have been thinking about mermaids lots lately. I love these cards you have here, and love working with mermaid images as well!

Laughing Through Life said...

OK Wendy I peeked! Thank you for the beautiful work! I am excited to get them in the mail. This has been such a great experience for me. Happy fourth of July.

Laura Rude

Laughing Through Life said...

OK Wendy, I just had to peek! Your artwork is BEAUTIFUL. I am very excited to get them in the mail. Happy Fourth of July! Thank you.

Laura Rude

Mina said...

These are so beautiful, Wendy!

Blog Archive