About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Just so bossy





A new kit form Hidden Vintage studios Just so bossy. This kit come with two options to have big heads or small, which I love.  See I had fun playing with the kit.... I made two digital pieces and one cut and paste canvas    Titled ... I am Bossy


The kits is available today at http://www.deviantscrap.com

Who Me ?


credits crowaboutstudiosB for background
hidden vintage studios boy
Lori Davidson ink and stains
Gypsy Banner





 little miss know it all, told duck how to lay eggs, duck just quacked and walked away.


credits hidden vintage studios girl , words
crowabout studios B background
fine crafted/holliewood ... duck
Beth rimmer bow
altered emporium .. overlay 






2 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

I love that first one! Darling!

Katherine said...

These are beautiful! I love each one, so quaint and adorable!

Hugs,

Blog Archive