About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

ideas for your circus party







if you like to join in the fun  Comment here




Here some ideas for your circus inspired parties ....




A circus inspired table scrape with clowns and circus animals , your favorite circus food  or rides  who doesn't love the merry go round. 


Circus fashion, jewelry  or crafts.




Create your own circus act....... 


Recreate your favorite circus movie or book and there's been so good ones  
He who gets slapped 1924


The circus 1928


Dumbo 1941


the greatest show on earth 1952


Create  a piece of circus art or if you live near there are places to go to  
This is just one place I found...  
http://www.merrygoroundmuseum.org/




or tell us about a child hood memory of going to the circus.... 


what your favorite sideshow? 
or circus animals? 


Maybe you have a collection of clowns.


 These are just ideas and you can do what you like as long as it about the circus 




4 comments:

Katherine said...

I love playing around with circus stuff. :) It can get so colorful and ineresting! :)

Hugs,

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

I now have to go rent dumbo with Jimmy Duranty. lol
cheers, dana

Packer said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Packers and movers in Chennai

pippinsnest said...

I would love to join the circus I always had very large feet for the size of my body and sometime a shinly pink nose x
Julie

Blog Archive