About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, July 21, 2012

help needed !

Dear blogging friends .. does anyone know how you make your own background for the blog ... is there a code that you can add too like making a button...

3 comments:

Judys Fabrications said...

I think "Designs by Dani" has a tutorial..

Celia said...

I do not know the answer but I know who you can ask....Sharon from Plumrose Lane.....it's what she does....and she is darn good at it!

www.plumroselane.com

Creative Wings Boutique said...

Hi wendy...this may work. make the image u want for the background and then post it to flickr. flickr will give u the html code for the image .then you can upload to blogger...i hope that helps...hugs

Blog Archive