About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Gypsy Love song



The sweet song of the Gypsy song.


as the butterflies fluttered near by.




A old cigar box put to good use altered into a thing of beauty 

5 comments:

Flutter Before You said...

Beautiful and dear to my heart is the Gypsy spirit:) Great project Wendy!

Janet Ghio said...

Nicely done Wendy!

Cheryl said...

Girl, girl...girl... your work is always so stunning!!!

Sandy said...

Oh Wendy this is darling. So so many lovely details. I love what you make. Awesome. xoxo

Kim said...

I just love this Wendy!

Blog Archive